Way to go Jane! following 28 day weight loss challenge Using Healthy Mummy products over the past 8 months, this adorable mother of two has lost over 26 kilos and has a new lease on life!
“Not only do I have more energy, my attitude and confidence have completely improved. I love life. Hubby and the kids notice how much more confident and happier I am too.”
See her story below
Jane’s Weight Loss Journey
Jane Stewart is 36 years old from Brisbane with two beautiful kids aged 4 and 2.
Jane admits there were many reasons why she knew the need to control her health and weight. One of the main ones was not being able to keep up with her active children.
they share,”I felt tired and sluggish all the time. I felt like the kids were missing out on everyday activities like walks to the park, adventures, and play dates.”
Besides keeping up with her children, Jane was tired of not being able to adjust to most of her outfits.
“And seeing a picture of me on my biggest site made me realize I needed to get my life back.”
take back control
Determined to regain control, Jen fell into 28 day weight loss challenge And he didn’t look back. After just 8 months, she has lost 26.3 kilos and feels great!
“It went from 88.8kg when I started now to 62.5kg and has gone from size 16 to size 8-10.”
Jane experienced clear health benefits from her weight loss including a massive increase in her energy levels.
“Not only do I have more energy but my attitude/confidence has improved. I love life. My husband and kids have noticed how confident/happy I am as well.”
healthy mummy products
Jane found that using some of the key health mummy products really helped her lose weight and her journey to better health. She incorporates healthy mummy juice into her daily routine.
“I use healthy mummy juices Mostly every morning. My favorites are the belly juices and the premium smoothies. I love the vanilla and premium banana sundae. “
“I am also a huge fan of hot chocolate with collagen (in the picture). I’ve had it as a late afternoon snack to keep me going until dinner or as an evening snack. I love the Healthy mummy dried peanut butter very. I add it to my shakes or mix it with a splash of milk on rice cakes.”
Jane’s typical day on a plate
- breakfast About 830 a.m.: Healthy Mummy Smoothie For now, I love a banana smoothie sundae with peanut butter, almond milk, and half a frozen banana.
- morning snack Around 11 a.m.: I love rice cakes with different toppings (all recipes from the Healthy Mummy app). Favorites are peanut butter, banana or avocado, cheese, ricotta, and tomato.
- lunch About 1 p.m.: Tuna or rice paper rolls are thawed for now.
- Afternoon snack around 3.30pm: Greek yogurt and strawberries or peanut butter and apple. Collagen healthy hot chocolate.
- dinner At 6 p.m.: A family favorite is one bowl of pasta, slow cooker asian chicken (Pictured) and the Mexican lasagna.
- End your day with herbal tea and dark chocolate.
Jen enjoys cooking lots of different snacks from healthy mummy app To help keep it on the right track.
Favorite App Workout in Healthy Mummy
“One of my favorites is ‘Workout Without Equipment’ with Joanne. She’s amazing! I love her Barre classes too. I also joined Barre’s local class which I absolutely love.”
Jane’s three tips for other moms
- never give up! It can be difficult at times but think about your end goal and how it will feel to reach it.
- Start with small changes to exercises, food swaps, etc. Remember that it is a lifestyle change.
- The Facebook support group Amazing to ask for advice and tips. Don’t be afraid to ask a question. The healthy mummy community is amazing without judgment.
“Make the most of the healthy mummy app!!”
“My advice is to make the most of the app! Something amazing. Great easy recipes and food ideas for the whole family. Ready-to-go FUN workouts and being able to track your calories and water helps a lot. You have this!”
Congratulations, Jane, on your amazing results!
Are you ready to join the 28 day weight loss challenge?
If you want to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention help improve your overall health and well-being – we have 28 day weight loss challenge It is a great program to check.
Our 28-day weight loss challenge includes:
- 28 Days Workout At Home (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of Easy to prepare recipes!