Wow Wow wow! Amanda Grace is a mother of eight and lost 37 kg in 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
“Since the beginning of November 12, 268 days have passed, but I have maintained my weight for more than two months,” Says.
“I have lost 6 dress sizes from a size 20 to a size 8. I have taken measurements and I have lost almost 100cm or more.
“My mental health has improved significantly, so my general health has never been close to being tired or depressed as I was.”
Amanda lost 37 kg in 7 months and looks great
Amanda admits it hasn’t been easy staying on track, especially during the pandemic and also with the stress of having two children with special needs.
“She pushed me and tried all through that to stay on the right track,” Says.
What a typical day looks like for Amanda
breakfast Either juice or oats for now.
morning tea Dipping cakes or rice with ricotta, tomatoes, or the like.
lunch It is juice or toast.
afternoon tea Similar to morning tea.
“I train every day for 60 minutes or more, I break it down if I need some days, I can get 40 minutes of application exercise some days, it breaks down into 10 minutes, but I get it done,” Says.
“My favorite out-of-app workout, I say it’s Belly and Booty Buster with Wendy, I’ve been doing them every 3 days since I started my core workout.”
My family’s favorite meals are:
- Mac and cheese
- Sausage and mashed beef burger
- 1 bowl macaroni
Amanda’s top tips
- be nice to you
- Listen to this inner voice
- Consistency is the key.
- Don’t give up, stay true to you
- Believe anything is possible, one small change = big changes
Join us for a 28-day weight loss challenge today
Do you want to change your baby’s weight but feel like you don’t have time in your day to exercise and eat healthy food? This is where the mummy is healthy 28 day weight loss challenge I can help.
Our challenge involves:
- 28 Days Home Workout Routine (No Gym Needed) – With Video Instructions
- Customizable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-Saving Workouts for Busy Moms – Under 30 Minutes
- The challenge combines Pilates, interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of easy-to-prepare recipes.