Who doesn’t love tacos? It’s super easy to make and really delicious, making it the perfect lunch or dinner dish.
Best of all…it’s always keto-friendly as long as you use a tortilla/keto roll like lettuce leaf, egg roll, or even a pre-made coconut roll.
There are tons of meat and fish that you can put in tacos but the best is the minced pork. You can also use cooked steaks as well as shredded meat. But ground meat is one of the best meats to use because it cooks very quickly and can absorb flavors well. This means that you can have a delicious and delicious meal on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Onion and garlic powder will add flavor to the meat, giving it a hearty taste we all crave. If you are not satisfied with this basic flavor, you can always add different spices such as smoked paprika.
As for the toppings, I prefer keeping it simple, with guacamole and salsa, but you can go wild and add fresh cilantro, pickles…or whatever else you want.
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Avocado oil for cooking
- 1.5 1 pound (675 g) ground pork
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 grams), cubes
- 1/2 medium sweet pepper (2 oz or 60 grams), cubes
- 1 hot pepper (0.5 oz or 14 grams), seeded and diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon (3 ggarlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 gOnion powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 gram) chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Or more lettuce leaves or other keto wraps
- Toppings like avocado slices, salsa, guacamole and herbs are garnishes
- Add avocado oil to a skillet and add pork, onion, and pepper. Fry them while breaking up large pieces of meat that can clump together.
- Add the rest of the spices and cook for 20 minutes over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the cooked meat on the wrap and add your toppings.
All nutritional data is estimated based on the amounts of each serving.
- Calories: 182
- sugar: 1 gram
- Fat: 9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 2 grams
- the basic: 0 grams
- protein: 24 grams