One year old flesh
Cindy’s original carnivore diet success story here – https://ketogenicendurance.com/2020/03/27/carnivore-diet-success-stories-with-cindi/
1) How would you currently describe your current eating style.
Currently I am still devoid of carbohydrates. I feel my best this way. I’ve been arrested for a long time but in October I got rid of dairy products because I was wondering if it was a problem or was it holding me back. I lost 15 pounds more and during the holidays (and Covid) too!
I just got back from vacation with Easter and dumped my birthday and was making dairy. Let’s just say … I’m still learning.
2) What have I learned about nutrition over the past year?
This dairy is not my friend. I might get it occasionally but it has to be a cure.
3) What health and fitness improvements, and / or setbacks have you experienced in the past year.
See the first question. This was the largest. Improvement, then setback. But I’m now dairy-free again and I’m making progress back to where I was. Just two days later, I feel the difference.
4) What are your health and fitness goals for the next year.
To remember if someone has a special occasion, this is not a special occasion for me and I need to keep myself carb-free.
5) Do you want to add anything else? Where can people follow your journey?
I don’t like saying “I feel out of the cart” or any of these things … but making bad choices is always a bad idea especially for a carb addict. It doesn’t take much to put me in an anecdote. So far not more than 1 or 3 days have passed, but I still feel out of control and it feels so bad.
I rarely post on IG but post no carbohydrates or whistles on health on Facebook. This is about it.