- 3 1 pound (1.5 kg) boneless roast pork
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian herb seasoning (or use a dash of dried thyme, rosemary, and oregano)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) avocado oil, divided
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and grease a baking tray or line with aluminum foil.
- Add avocado oil to a skillet over high heat. Then sear the sirloin with tongs and brown all over.
- Meanwhile, combine garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the loin on a lined baking tray and sprinkle or rub the herb mixture over the pork (be careful as it is still hot). Bake in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Check the internal temperature of your pork loin reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes to allow excess liquid to flow out, then slice and serve.
- Calories: 257
- sugar: 1 gram
- Fat: 12 grams
- Carbohydrates: 2 grams
- the basic: 0 grams
- protein: 35 grams