- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) coconut oil divided for cooking
- 1/2 225g pork tenderloin, cut into small strips or small cubes
- 3 medium scrambled eggs
- 1/2 Carrots (1 ounce or 25 grams), cubes
- 1/4 Onion (1 ounce or 28 grams), cubes
- 5 Napa cabbage leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon (15th ml) tamari sauce free of gluten or coconut acids
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup green onion (for garnish)
- lettuce leaves, to serve (optional)
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to a skillet over medium heat.
- Beat eggs with a pinch of salt to taste.
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan and cook into a pancake. Flip the pie over when it’s firmer. Once cooked, cut the egg into small squares.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to the skillet and fry the pork until cooked through.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients (including the chopped eggs).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle green onions on top for garnish and serve in lettuce cups or on its own.
- Calories: 335
- sugar: 1 gram
- Fat: 26 grams
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- the basic: 1 gram
- protein: 24 grams