A quick and easy one-pan meal with tender chicken, olives, artichokes, tomatoes, and plenty of delicious Greek flavours.
- 2 chicken breast (14 oz or 400 grams), devoid of bone and skin
- Half a cup (90 gramspitted green olives
- Half a cup (90 gramsPitted Kalamata olives
- Half a cup (118 gramsCanned artichokes, drained
- 1 cup (150 gramscherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons (2 gFresh chopped parsley (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon (1 gram) dried seasoning
- Half a teaspoon (1 gramDried thyme
- ½ Lemon juice
- olive oil for distillation
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or rolling pin until they are about 2 cm thick.
- Add a generous drizzle of olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Place the chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is slightly golden and cooked through.
- Add olives, artichokes, tomatoes, fresh parsley, oregano, thyme, and lemon juice to skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to break down. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, garnish with additional chopped parsley and serve.
All nutritional data is estimated based on the amounts of each serving.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 6g
- serving size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 479
- sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 20 grams
- Carbohydrates: 10 grams
- the basic: 4 g
- protein: 48 grams