- 4 A pound (1.8 kg) of pork cheeks
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil for cooking
- 1 cup (240 ml) chicken broth
- 12 White mushroom, halves
- 1 large shallot, cut into large pieces
- 4 peeled garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) apple cider vinegar
- Cut the pork cheeks into large pieces of equal size.
- Add avocado oil to a large skillet and set over medium heat. Fry pork chops on both sides until browned. Next, put it in your Instant Pot.
- Add chicken broth, mushrooms, shallots, garlic and apple cider vinegar. Put it on the lid and lock it in the closed position. Use the Meat & Stews setting to cook the meat for 45-60 minutes.
- Take the pork chops out of the Instant Pot and chop them up into small pieces (or you can shred them if you prefer).
- Pour the remaining cooked vegetables and all the remaining cooking liquid into the Instant Pot in a large blender and blend to form the sauce. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve pork with sauce on top and enjoy.
All nutritional data is estimated based on the amounts of each serving.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 3g
- Calories: 469
- sugar: 1 gram
- Fat: 32 grams
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- the basic: 0 g
- protein: 40 grams