We all avoid dairy and gluten as much as we can, but there are still ways to create delicious “bread” without using cheese or bread at all. So when you’re craving delicious pork cutlets for dinner one night, try this recipe using the super simple “bake” technique.
There are plenty of Keto pork chop recipes that might use cheese (like Parmesan cheese) or nut flour for the breadcrumbs, but this recipe is much easier…egg.
Yes, you can whisk a few eggs, dip pork cutlets into the egg mixture, and create a delicious, 100% keto-friendly “bread.”
In this recipe, we’ve combined Italian seasoning with the egg mixture for a balanced taste. But you can also change the seasoning to other spices of your choice.
And what can you serve this? How about a recipe for Spinach Cooked with Coconut and Pork Ribs…it will provide extra cream for your meal.
- 4 pork cutlets
- 4 tablespoons Ghee for cooking
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Half a teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix eggs, Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper together.
- Dip the pork chops in the egg mixture and cover them well.
- Add ghee to a large frying pan and melt over high heat.
- Add the pork chops one at a time to the skillet and let them cook for 5 minutes on each side. Keep flipping slices until tender (check the slices’ internal temperature for 145°F).
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.