- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Avocado oil for cooking
- ¼ Onion cut into cubes
- 1 cup Cabbage, cut into cubes
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- Heat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Add avocado oil to a skillet over medium heat and saute onions, cabbage, and garlic until cabbage is tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the tenderloin lengthwise, but do not cut it completely. If you have a meat pestle, use it to grind pork tenderloin into a large flat piece (about an inch).
- Place the minced tenderloin on a cutting board and place the cooked cabbage in the middle.
- Roll the tenderloin up and secure it with cooking twine or cocktail sticks.
- Put it on a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes. Verify that the pork has reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Calories: 207
- sugar: 1 gram
- Fat: 12 grams
- Carbohydrates: 2 grams
- the basic: 1 gram
- protein: 24 grams