- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil for cooking pork
- 1 lb (450 g) boneless pork shoulder, butt or loin, cubed
- 4 cups (1 l) from bone broth
- 1 head of cabbage (1.5 lbs or 700 g), cubes
- 1/2 medium onion (2 oz or 55 g), cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (5 grams), cubes
- 2 Chopped garlic cloves or small cubes
- 1 tablespoon (15th ml) apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
- Add coconut oil to a large saucepan and raise the temperature. Add the diced pork and onion and fry until light brown.
- Add bone broth with cabbage, ginger and garlic.
- Simmer for 90 minutes until the meat is tender.
- Add apple cider vinegar and salt to taste.
- Calories: 343
- sugar: 6 grams
- Fat: 22 grams
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- the basic: 5 grams
- protein: 22 grams