Delicious and easy stuffed peppers
Need a new healthy and fun dinner recipe ?! This will be your new go! These stuffed peppers are perfect for preparing meals or dinner – plus, the whole family is sure to enjoy them Try them and let us know how it goes!
- 6 large bell peppers
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pound ground turkey (or meat substitute)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
- 1 cup sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can black beans (washed and drained)
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13-inch pot with cooking spray.
- Cut the capsicum in half and remove the seeds and pulp. Place the peppercorns in the skillet.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and add onions. Cook until soft, for 5 minutes. Add corn, ground turkey, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the meat is tender.
- Mix salsa, tacos, cooked rice, black beans, and vegetable broth.
- Fill the pepper halves with the mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pepper from the oven and cover with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes and serve!
Post Delicious and Easy Stuffed Peppers made their debut on VASA Fitness.